“Let each one do just as he has purposed in his heart not grudgingly or under compulsion;
for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
Online Giving has changed. If you set up an online giving account prior to December 2015, you will need to transition your account to our new SecureGive online giving site. To set up your new account, click Switch to SecureGive.
To cancel recurring giving on your old account, click here.
Switch to SecureGive:
We are excited to introduce our new SecureGive online giving website! It is simple to use, provides enhanced security, and can even be accessed from your mobile smartphone. To get started:
- Set up your new SecureGive account.
- Click here and choose “Create An Account”.
- Choose your one-time or recurring gift amount.
- Cancel your old recurring giving schedule.
- Login to your old account here.
- Click “start” then “edit” to modify your recurring payment. Click “Stop Payments” to cancel your old recurring giving schedule.
During The Switch:
- The transition process will continue through early 2016. Thank you for your patience!
- You will still receive your year-end statement via US Mail that reflects your entire giving history.
- Your giving history in our new SecureGive site will reflect only gifts made through Online Giving, our Giving Kiosk in the courtyard, Text Giving, and Mobile Giving.
- If you encounter any issues or questions please contact Hope Chapel’s accounting office:
Starr Segovia: 808-879-3853 ext. 235 or email@example.com
Patti Franks: 808-879-3853 ext. 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a copy of your personal Hope Chapel giving statement, please send in a request below.
Audited Financial Statements
Hope Chapel • 300 E. Welakahao Rd. • Kihei, HI 96753