Fill out the forms below to submit your prayer request. Make sure you let us know how you'd like this request shared with the church body. Check your email and update us when your prayer is answered! All you need is a valid email address.
Praise: Sober again!
Thank you for your prayers for Dave and his daughter’s wedding. Dave died two days before yesterday’s wedding. In anticipation of his passing, his daughter had a wedding for immediate family last month. She was in her wedding dress and her husband in his tuxedo. Dave was in a wheelchair and presided over the wedding. The video was shown yesterday. It was a surprise to all of the guests but God made a way for Dave to be present :)) May his wife, Becky, be strengthened by her family and church. What an honor to be there. Thanks again for your prayers.
Received: May 8, 2022
Praise: Sober again! Thank you for helping me to live cleanly.
We’re getting ready to fly to Colleen's cousin, Dave, daughter’s wedding. Dave is now in hospice. He no longer has the strength and will to battle pancreatic cancer. His daughter is getting married on Saturday, May 7. May God give him strength to walk his daughter down the aisle and be present. May God heal him miraculously! May we have safe travels and be a blessing we connect with.
Received: May 2, 2022
Please pray for me and my family. I'm in the process of making a life-altering decision and I need guidance. Please pray that God gives me a sign of what to do.
Received: May 2, 2022
Hello if you could pray for me Philip and my dad Jack. We are in financial need. My dad lost his contract. Please, if you could pray that he signs new long term contracts soon. He sent me to the mission field. If you could pray God blesses me with trading and freelance business .
If you could pray I can leave to mission field soon and God provides abundantly. I have lots of fear, anxiety and worry, for court case success outcome. Please pray for brother Billy-bipolar healing. For mom Suzan’s skin cancer healing. Thank you.
Received: April 29, 2022
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: April 28, 2022
She’s replacing more and more heart failure medications with better natural therapies.
The only 1 left is a diuretic (water pill).
This pill causes chronic dehydration, and long-term kidney and liver damage.
Let’s pray for divine inspiration and breakthroughs in these areas:
- replacement of that pill with the best mix of superior, natural diuretics,
as food or supplements that enhances her current meals,
allows proper hydration and oxygen throughout her body and
produces better all-around outcomes.
- lifestyle transformation in related areas such as breathing, sleep and exercise
Received: April 27, 2022
My uncle Herman is at the emergency hospital because of a stroke. He suffers from diabetes, a urine infection, paralyzed right side and both hands and eyes closing down. His condition is worse than yesterday. We're praying for a miracle, reversal of the cause and effects and long-term solution.
Received: April 26, 2022
My brother, who lives half way around the world is experiencing deep depression, even while having to take care of two boys.
I would like to find a small group of people who get together twice a week for 15 minutes or so, in order to pray “in one mind” for a particular issue. We could meet just before or after a church service or at another convenient time and space.
I’m sending out much love to all who come to Hope Chapel and hope 6 or 7 of you would like to form a group to heal each one in turn.
Please email me at email@example.com
Received: April 24, 2022
Praise: Sober again! My eldest daughter returned safely to her home in Hawaii. She flew to Dubai to see our youngest daughter. Thank you!
Colleen’s cousin no longer wants to live as he battles his cancer. His daughter is getting married on Saturday, May 7. May God give him strength to walk down the aisle with his daughter and be blessed. All of us are sad and ask God to heal him and give him hope from cancer.